ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL RADIOLOGY
Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology is a field specializing in image production and diagnosis of plain radiograph/ CT/ CBCT/ MRI as well as ultrasound images in the Oral and Maxillofacial region.
- Oral & Maxillofacial image diagnosis
- Quantitative screening of osteoporosis on panoramic images
- Imaging study for dysphagia
- Radiation therapy for oral cancer patients
- Radiation biology and hypoxia
- Study on taste disorder with oral cancer patients after radiotherapy
- Quantitative analysis of temporomandibular joint on MRI
Please join us.
Naoya KAKIMOTO, DDS, Ph.D
Professor and Chair
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology,
Graduate School of Biomedical and Health Sciences